1. Open only one instance of NMC and then open the window you wish to set your layout on.
2. Arrange the sub-windows inside it as you prefer. The below is a sample screenshot which shows the positions and sizes of the Groups, Alerts and Sessions sub-windows.
3. Often, after the layout is set, merely closing the window using the X button on the top right corner
of the window saves the view settings. In case it doesn’t, set the layouts again and close the
window by double-clicking on the program icon on the top left corner of the window’s title bar.
4. Try opening the same or any similar window again, you will see that your view settings have been
5. This trick is also applicable while saving the layout of NetWorker’s console window.